Fire Opal SoapRocklet [Misc.]
$ 20.01 $ 13.89
- These 'semi-precious' soaps have a collectible quality to them and make a unique decorative accent in kitchen or bath. But it's when they are used that they really shine.
- They look like crystals, especially when wet, as the water lights up their brilliant colors. As you use them, each soap slowly weathers away like a stream stone in geologic time, exposing even more beauty within.
- Gently cleansing and long-lasting, they are made with extracts of the earth including aloe, chamomile, lavender, vitamin E, jojoba, olive and almond oils plus hydrating vegetable glycerin. Super mild, they are totally natural, biodegradable and lightly scented.
- Please note each Soap Rock is a unique handmade creation, so there may be slight variations in shape and color.
- See below for style descriptions. Made in the USA.
Metaphysical Properties: Fire Opals are thought to be very magical because of the distinct patterns of color which seem to move while viewing. The color play include: green, blue, yellow, red, and purple. The energy of the fire opal allow us to look deeply within to understand ourselves in a better way. A great choice if you are looking for your purpose in life. Some find the fire opal to be energizing, giving strength and endurance in stressful times. Other people like to meditate with fire opal, it is very easy to get into this meditative state by simply gazing at the incredible colors of this opal. Numerology: Fire Opal vibrates to the number 1. Number 1 is about new beginnings and leadership. One with strong will-power and determination. Chakra: Solar Plexus (3rd)