Opinel Natural Sharpening Stone.
- Product Dimensions 3.9 x 1.1 x 0.4 inches
- Construction: Natural Stone for sharpening, stone Grey in color.
- Fine grit stone, comes packages in cardboard box.
- Very good stone turns a sharp edge into a very sharp edge
- Worked very well for my Opinel No 6
- Very well made and works well with water. Light and portable for field work too
You probably have enough cutlery in your kitchen to open a knife-throwing booth at the local county fair – but without proper maintenance, all those blades aren’t going to be very useful when its time to dice garlic or prepare that fresh sockeye salmon for a dinner party. You could go with a fancy Japanese imported sharpening stone, or you could go with a better value in a natural stone – the Opinel Natural stone tackles the toughest honing and edging jobs. It’s made in Italy, and is the perfect companion for your knives, scissors and any other edge tools you may have.